A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19
Our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19, commonly known as coronavirus 2019, and we want to share more information with you about our efforts to help keep our guests, employees, and communities safe and healthy.
Electric Playhouse is open and welcoming guests and we continue to implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health agencies. For example, we have added additional hand sanitizers throughout our space, increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in high guest contact areas, and are providing information about good hygiene practices and illness prevention to our guests and employees.
- The good news is that a majority of our games require no physical touch.
- Our facility is spacious, so guests have room to spread out when playing and dining.
Electric Playhouse has high standards of cleanliness and health and safety protocols in place, such as:
- Training for employees, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers
- Quick response to spills, trash and other situations
- End of day sanitation procedures for restroom, kitchen, and other facilities
- Frequent cleaning and “wash down” of outdoor locations
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses like coronavirus/COVID-19, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. We continue to communicate about these recommendations, as well as other important health information, to our employees.
The CDC provides more detailed coronavirus information on its website and your personal physician is a valuable resource for specific medical questions you may have.
As always, our focus is on the health and well being of our employees, guests and the larger community, and we look forward to welcoming you at Electric Playhouse very soon.