Our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19, and we want to share more information with you about our efforts to help keep our guests, employees, and communities safe and healthy.
Electric Playhouse is currently open for dining only and welcoming guests and we continue to implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health agencies
To keep our guests an employees safe we are implementing the following safety measures.
- Our staff wear masks at all times during their shift. Our guests are asked to kindly wear a mask as well when not seated at a table.
- We have increased cleaning of all surfaces, the each table in between customer use, and any touch-based surfaces
- Our menu is available for viewing on smart phones in a digital format and disposable single-use paper menus are available if needed.
- We have implemented temperature scanning of our team members, as well as general screening for respiratory symptoms.
- We are training and preparing our staff to deliver safe and healthy service during these trying times, and we thank you for your continued patience and ongoing support.
how we #playitsafe
The safety of our guests is our first priority. He’s what we are doing to make our facility a fun and low-risk option
mask wearing enforced
For all staff and guests-expect when seated while eating.
For all staff and available to guests.
Hand sanitizer available in multiple locations. Increased cleaning of all surfaces
Menus available digitally, social distancing guides installed. reminders posted.