LEAGUEs, EVENTS & LEARNING: REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
PLAY & WIN!
Together BE GREATER THAN AVERAGE and ELECTRIC PLAYHOUSE will offer a first-of-its-kind robotics league and augmented-reality game-playing experience.
FOR KIDS, ADULTS AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!
What You Get: (Tables start at $100 for four people, any age)
Attend once or all season! (Inaugural season, Every Sunday June 6th – June 27th)
- Individual table (1) for you and your team.
- A team robot (1) to compete with (pre-assembled).
- Robot pit crew to help every step of the way.
- Coached by world champion team (R4 Robotics).
- Food and beverage service right at your table.
- All technology you need to win!
- Prizes for winning teams each night.
- Immersive game environments and Electric Playhouse interactive experiences included
- Make history with the 1st Augmented reality robotics competition!
- Weekly competitions and battles – to both participate in or cheer along with! Sign up for one week or all four sessions.
- Your job is to have fun. We do the rest. Enjoy great food while you are having fun experiencing epic STEM edutainment
- The leagues offer something for everyone. Kids. Adults. Families. By-standers and cheerleaders.
- COVID-safe: We will be launching the leagues in compliance with the governor’s public health orders and COVID safety practices.
- Experience STEM edutainment at its best in new and fun ways that will cultivate curiosity in kids and adults.
- Two additional arenas for play:
- New Mexico United Arena
- Droids Space Arena
- Drive the Super Robot
Want more space to play and practice with your team? Ask about private rooms and parties.
How it works:
Prepare for battle: Pick and accessorize your robot with your team. Each table is provided a robot and instruction per reservation.
Compete: Square-off in battling bot matches against your competitors. Teams that participate each week during the 4-week inaugural season will have more chances to win. The season will culminate with a final event where those at the top of the leaderboard in each category will have a chance to win the overall competition.
Extend your playing time: After you compete, each team has the option to explore additional immersive experiences, and test-drive super-robots! Private room playing is also available (subject to availability).
Go all-in: Sure you can come just one time, but why limit your fun? Go all-in and have loads of fun each week throughout the season by attending weekly and playing full-out. You can even bring the fun home by purchasing and building your own battling bot so you can practice your skills on your own schedule. (ONLINE STORE COMING SOON!)
Soak up the experience: Battling Bots Leagues have something for everyone. If you are not quite ready to battle, bystanders can support and cheer their favorite teams while enjoying an immersive dining experience.
Spacing is limited. Due to COVID-19 the leagues will begin and continue in alignment with public health orders. Sign-up for our waitlist and we will contact you as space permits once the season commences.
Family + Friends League: Battling Bots (for friends and family ages 5 and above) – Sunday Evenings, Beginning Sunday, June 6t
Private events: Want to host your own Battling Bots event? Rent out our entire space for your group. Contact us for details below.